Monday, July 28, 2014

We may be miles apart....

Be still my little heart....I crafted today.  I did some multitasking and cooked up this multi-layered card while I was making dinner. I colored in some miniature people:

we may be miles apart...

The little girl image and flowers, sentiment, butterfly trail, and grass belongs in one set called 'In my heart' from Mama Elephant. It's an adorable set and great for friendship cards and for little girl themes.

I used some very delicate patterned papers from WP for a little background color.  I finished off the look with some cute, pastel twine!

And......to finish off this post....how would you like to see another blog give-a-way from me in the very near future?? August is my birthday month....I'll be turning the BIG 4-4.....whooooo, and I was thinking of doing a fun give-a-way!! Let me know what you would like to see....what is trending, what would you want to be included in the give-a-way? It's been a while so this will be tons of fun! Until then, keep a look out for the give-a-way post!!

Have a good week!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Stamps: In my heart/Mama Elephant.
Patterned Papers: Websters Pages.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Markers: Copics.
Black inks: Versafine and Memento.
Twine: DCWV.

4 comments:

FranHB said...

Super cute card! I love the rounded corners alternating with the square ones. :)

lenny said...

Aaaaaw ....how totally sweet is this card!! Love it!! Beautiful sentiment ...and true!
What am I reading about it being your birthday month next week????
Now I have to know more... :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So sweet! I love your patterned paper mats and the different twines. Perfectly colored too!

patscrap91 said...

This is so cute !