Thursday, July 3, 2014

And....it's a wrap....

Hi all!  I'm back with a very quick and sweet little card.  I'm so pressed for time and haven't had a lot of crafty moments on hand but just to be able to sit down for a bit today and make something simple and happy is always good....

I adore you

The pretty floral patterned paper is actually wrapping paper from Hazel and Ruby, a new, cute company with lots of yummy goodies.  Check out their blog HERE.  I took a small piece of the floral pattern and adhered to the white cardstock.  A different feel to it, since wrapping paper is very delicate, you have to be really careful with adhesive so as to not have it make the wrapping paper uneven or clumpy looking.

The sentiment is from Avery Elle and I used a small strip of paper for the scalloped edge from Simple Stories.  For my friends and family who are celebrating in the states, I hope you all have a wonderful and very safe 4th of July holiday!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Dark pink patterned paper: Simple Stories/Vintage Bliss.
Wrapping paper: Hazel and Ruby/Pretty Floral.
Scallop Edge punch: EK Success.
Sentiment: Avery Elle.
Clay resin: Webster's Pages.
Crochet flower and metal hair pin: Recollections.
Paper doily: Martha Stewart.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

1 comment:

Dawn Turley said...

Just adorable Tiffany. Enjoy the summer break with Chris.