Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spring Tulips

Hi all! Hope you are all well and happy! How's your summer going? Most likely just as busy and crazy as mine. ;)  I did some coloring today on a Taylored Expressions stamp set called Spring Tulips:

Friends are flowers...

Oh, how I wanted something so simple and yet, delicate at the same time.  I initially was going to color the tulips in yellow but decided at the last minute to change it to purple and match with its complementary color on the yellow cardstock.

I gave the floral vase a light bluish hue for the water.  I'll definitely be experimenting with these tulips in other colors. See you....time for me to go cook dinner and finish out another busy week ahead. (Oh, and speaking of food...all my foodies out there, if you have any great ideas for summer recipes, send/email them over to me, would love to hear what fun dishes you make for these hot summer days).

I'll be back with a manly card soon.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Notecards from Lawn Fawn (Sunflower).
Tulip and sentiment stamp: Taylored Expressions/Spring Tulips.
Black ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Markers: Copics.
Pearls: Kaiserscrapbook.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

beautiful flowers Tiffany

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the bright purple with the yellow polka dot pattern on the base, so pretty!