Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rounding out the year....a little break...and other mentions

Hello friends! I'm back with a little post....seems like forever since I've written anything on the old blog-o.  Life has been super busy, I must admit...how are you all doing?  Most of you have finished school?? We still have 1 more week to go...then summer school will start for us shortly afterwards.  Regardless, I am always spending my time with this little dude and loving it:


Anyhow, I haven't had a lot of mojo for craftiness lately, hence the lack of projects... so just popping in today to share little tidbits here. We had our Spring Concert which occurred today. Yay! It was so much fun! I love watching this guy sing....one of his strengths, and he loves music class and chorus:


He looks like he is in pain in this pic below...lol...but really, I think he just wants the camera out of his face....ugh.... ;)

Spring concert 2014

And this photo makes me *giggle*, the shirt.....it stayed tucked inside for no more than 5 min. :) Boys and their chemises and ties....priceless.


I will be taking a short break from blogging to accomplish some other things but will be back on June 27 with a little something fun!  Until then, you know where to catch me...most likely hanging around on Twitter or IG!  Have a good one, everyone! See you in a few weeks!!  Take care!

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Hehe. Chris is so cute with all his different facial expressions! He is funny. And you, you always know how to stand like a lady. Classy. You must teach me. Will see you this summer!

Michelle Philippi said...

Look at that big pretty braces smile! Love it! LOL @ the untucked shirt. It's impossible, why try and fight it? * giggles * Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve in a few weeks!
xoxo

Juliana Michaels said...

Such beautiful cards! Hope you enjoy your summer!

Simone said...

I'll miss getting your gorgeous creations by email but enjoy the break! I can't believe how fast your little man has grown up! :)

Monika Reeck said...

your little boy now is a big man and nearly tall like his mom...I love his nice tie and nice hem too...and you look soo beautiful in white dress and sexy too...woow..I did not see stomach on your dress Me yes if I wear dress like yours it is not more funny...cause I have born two boys and it still there the stomach not so thin like yours...pretty Tiff and handsome boy...how are you my friend...miss you...hugs, Monika