Friday, June 27, 2014

June Guest Designing

Hello there and Happy Friday! Today, I am guest designing for the very talented Mariana Grigsby! If you haven't checked out her website, you should! She is A-mazing and many of her projects will blow you away!  I first got to know Mariana in the Hero Arts Flickr group and our love for Hero Arts products back in 2009.  She's always been an inspiration to me and I hope to meet her someday.

Here is the inspiration photo that I was to work with:


Isn't it a great combination of colors and love the manly theme.  Check out her post to see the card that I whipped up from this inspiration photo!  Great fun and a great challenge!!

I'll be back next week with some more fun coloring! Until then, have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

congrats Tiffany. Off to see your card now!

~amy~ said...

Congrats! Your card is perfect!