Sunday, May 18, 2014

you ARE....brilliant, strong, you are a dreamer....

Good evening, friends! I've been working on some layouts, and finally finished up this one....it took me a little longer than I normally like to spend on a LO, there were so many little tidbits, and tiny die-cut pieces flying everywhere...plus I had difficulty with placement of my elements... but all was well 3 hrs. later {{Yikes}} ;)).

you ARE....

I wanted this to be very light-hearted and did a little stamping in the background with a designblock stamp from Hero Arts, used lots of die-cutting and freehand trimmed the kite.  I also stamped a favorite sentiment on the cloud from Ali Edwards/Technique Tuesday.

Doesn't he look older in this photo? Fun to do a side-by-side comparison. The one on the right, he was 3 yrs. old, oh my!  There was a time where I thought he was going to be little forever. He's really changed, hasn't he? His hair color back then was such a lighter brown...it's so fascinating to watch our children grow.....that's it for today!
Enjoy the upcoming week!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts - S5033.  Ali Edwards/TT - Love, Ali.
Blue ink: Jenni Bowlin/Soap Powder.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Clouds die, hearts, and 'you' die: Simon Says Stamp.
Alphabet die: Mama Elephant/In-line Letters- Clearly Creative Cuts.
Scalloped die: Mama Elephant.
Red solid cardstock and Blue solid cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
White Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Red Polka dotted and Striped Patterned Papers: Unknown. Craft stash.
Green polka dotted paper: Graphic 45.
Twine: Recollections.
Diecutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Great LO Tiffany. It is fun to watch your children grow up.

Dotty Jo x said...

Great LO, and doesn't he have a smile that simply melts your heart! Jo x

Pierre-David & Agata said...

What a charming smile your boy has! Wonderful layout!

Virginia Lu said...

Boy , has the little guy grown!? I love your page and it's really awesome! I love the kite and strings...Your journaling is so touching and heartfelt, Tiff! LOVE!