Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Who says boys don't like flowers?

Today was a busy day....and with Mother's Day coming up and a wedding in our family all this weekend, there is a lot of fun to be had.  Mix it all in with daily activities and my love for photography and crafting.....well, I wanted to get in another photo shoot of Chris.  Here are some outtakes.....I took a lot of photos.... A-lot...

And after sitting down and going through them all (lots of cute ones and lots of silly ones too), I decided to scrap this one:

Oh Happy Day

I used a Mama Elephants/Simon Says Stamp set called Summer Garden and its coordinating die set for the flowers. Little tidbits were added from MS, Elle's Studio, TC, and Graphic45.

I colored in all of the flowers and leaves with a blend of lavender and pink copic markers to match the bouquet that Chris is holding.

This makes me smile......and if I'm not back by Sunday to blog, I wish for all the moms out there a very beautiful, beautiful Mother's Day with your loved ones!! Hope your day is very special this weekend!

Cheers!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Papers: Graphic45
Leaves and Floral stamps and dies: Mama Elephant/Simon Says Stamp/Summer Garden - SETFG71.
"Oh Happy Day" Die: Simon Says Stamp.
Markers: Copics.
"This week" journaling tag: Elle's Studio.
White doily: Martha Stewart Crafts.
Button: Recollections.
Sentiment tags: Teresa Collins.
Die Cutting Tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

5 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

an awesome LO. Love the way you kept the background white to tie into the photo with the pretty colours in the flowers. He is one handsome young man!

Dotty Jo x said...

A fabulous LO Tif, but how could you fail with such a handsome model! Jo x

lenny said...

Loooove your layout!! Those colorful flowers are so beautiful!!
And that photo ... C's smile is the cutest ever!!!!
I think those other photos ask to be scrapbooked also!! hint hint hint :) :)

Leni said...

Beautiful layout! Very special photo's, love to see Chris! Wish you a wonderful weekend!!!

Lin said...

Oh, Tif, I love your layout! I can only imagine how much you will treasure this in years to come! Thanks so much for sharing with us!