Tuesday, May 20, 2014

hello, beautiful

Mini cards really make me happy!! This card is only 4.5 x 4.5 and I must say I'm itching to make more mini cards now, it's fun to play around with the size and still make it a complete design.  Are you tired of seeing me use this flower set? I love it too much!!

hello, beautiful

The last time I used this set, I colored the florals with a pastel look to them. This time, I decided to really go with much bolder colors...give them some pizzazz and umphh!  I layered them and popped up the top two flowers with double sided adhesive.

The fun little sprinkle dots are from DD.  And I added glossy accents on the card for a finished look!  So simple and it makes me happy, indeed!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Floral stamps, sentiment, and coordinating dies: Mama Elephant/Simon Says Stamp - Summer Garden.
Markers: Copics.
Sprinkle dot adhesives: Doodlebug Designs.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.
Double sided adhesive tape.
Glossy Accents: Ranger.

5 comments:

Lin said...

Keep 'em coming, Tif! They're beautiful!

Virginia Lu said...

Mini cards make me happy , too! I love the layering and use of bright colors here! Wow!

Dawn Turley said...

so very pretty Tiffany. Love your gorgeous flowers.

lenny said...

Totally agree ... keep 'em coming!!
Love your mini card!! Those flowers are so gorgeous!! Love the colors that you used!!

PS: miss you and our fun convos :( :(

Natalia said...

Sorry have not been visiting lately. Peeking in now. Beautiful work as always and not sure how you do it all. You are super mom, super woman! You can just do it all. Simply amazing..