Friday, May 2, 2014

Grandma......

Well, hello there! I've been so busy this week, that I haven't really had time to play and create until tonight.....are you all ready for Mother's Day yet?  Not just for Moms but Grandmas are definitely moms too:

grandma

This card uses some yummy new floral stamps, coordinating dies, a bit of dry embossing, and I did some copic coloring on the flowers and the leaves as well.  For the trio of colors on the word 'grandma', I simply took 3 copic markers of red, orange, and yellow and blended them together on a sheet of white paper.  I, then, took the word die - placed it over the colors and cut it out.

Did I tell you I just adore this time of the year....lots of bright colors, sunshine, and flowers everywhere!!  Get your sunglasses on, I may have a lot of projects coming up with lots of sunny colors!! Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, who is celebrating and creating? I will try to pull out a layout this weekend if possible! And....are you on Twitter?  If you are, let's get the word out and get #NSD and #nationalscrapbookingday trending....Yay!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies:
Floral and leaves dies: Summer Garden/Mama Elephant/Simon Says Stamp - SSSD111352.
Grandma Word Die: Simon Says Stamp - SSSD111341.
Floral and Leaves stamps: Summer Garden/Mama Elephant/Simon Says Stamp.
Sprinkles/Flat dot embellishments: Doodlebug Design, Inc.
Embossing folder: Cricut/Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin.
Markers: Copics.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Die cutting tool: Provo Craft.
Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants.
Corner rounder: EK Success.

2 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Stunning!! Love everything about it! I love this time of the year, however, it is still a tad too cold here? Can you believe that we still have heating on? Yeah, that's cold. Wish you a happy weekend, Tiff!

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful spring colours Tiffany. A gorgeous card.