And, seriously, this was very quick since I was a little pressed for time today. Anyone can do this - in 10 minutes:
- Take a small, glassine bag, decorate the entire front with one sheet of your favorite patterned papers.
- Stamp a simple sentiment on a tag.
- Enclose the gift, wrap a small doily on top of the folded bag. Punch a hole directly through the doily and bag.
- Tie the twine through the hole and attach tag.
- Add butterfly clothespin.
- Adhere two paper flowers on top of tag.
Love super easy decorations and it still dresses up the plain bag just a touch.
Sentiment stamp: Mama Elephant/Confetti.
Patterned Paper: Graphic45.
Craft supply: Paper flowers, glassine bag (cooking/bakery section of store), manilla tag, doily.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.