Saturday, April 5, 2014

Thank You Scalloped Treat Bag

Hi everyone! Hope you've all had a great day! It's been busy, busy for me today but I love it! ;)  I was able to sneak in this little treat bag tonight - using pretty much all scrap and leftover items, really simple.

Thank You Scalloped Treat Bag

This was the pink and white version. I made a 'blue' version too but will just show this one.  Using a plain, kraft bag, I used my scalloped edge punch to create the top fold. I also added a little washi tape, florals, a decorative clothespin, and some lace, some yummy twine, and a Heidi Swapp sentiment stamp.

I took a whole doily but decided to only trim the 'middle' part of it to tuck underneath the flowers and leaf.  Thought it would be fun to use a different part of a doily.

Simple, quick - and makes a great little appreciation gift for someone sweet in your life! ;)

Supplies:
Lace Vintage Trinket: Maya Road.
Sentiment Stamp: Heidi Swapp.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Scalloped Edge punch: EK Success.
Pink flower: Prima.
White flower, leaf, twine, kraft bag, clothespin, washi tape: Recollections.
Doily: Wilton.

5 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Love how you decorated the treat bag! It's yummy inside and out! The scalloped edges are fabulous! Love this to bits! You have the best display style,Tiffany!

lenny said...

Love, love, love how you embellished the treat bag!! The scalloped edge is FAB!!

Those macaroons look so DELICIOUS!! :)(talking food again) LOL

Hope you're having a great weekend!
Happy Sunday!!!
hugs

Dawn Turley said...

very pretty Tiffany.

Lin said...

What a lovely creation, Tiffany - love that you scalloped the top edge!!

Natalia said...

That bag is too cute. I wouldn't want to throw it away ever! Really nice photography, Tif!