Friday, April 18, 2014

Self Documentation

With all the hustle and bustle of everyday life, I find that we are always challenged to capture the images and memories of others, all of our loved ones and friends combined....and I absolutely love doing that so much.... but do you ever take a moment to create something just for yourself? Something to document the things that YOU like?  And it doesn't have to be anything significant, just perhaps a hobby you enjoy, your favorite foods....or maybe...one of your favorite colors:

the color PINK

Can you believe I actually opted for a 12 x 12 for this LO? I have probably three or four, at most, 'self' layouts that I've created throughout the years.  I got to use some new goodies today....when I saw this new patterned paper from Graphic 45, I knew just what to do with it.  Perfect spring time colors! The colors on this collection is breathtaking!  Also, the new curved and scalloped dies from Mama Elephant that I used as a border on top and bottom there....LOVE!  I'm imagining many uses for this die set.

Also used another die from Memory Box, the leaf die you see on the left side of the LO.  If you would like to see a close-up detail of this layout, you may click on the photo and it will take you to a zoom shot on Flickr.

I would love to finish up one for the rest of my family and get all of these framed and hung up on our walls.

I'll be back later with a lavender inspired wedding card! ;))  Have a great weekend everyone! And for all of my friends celebrating Easter, I wish you a wonderful holiday!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers, leaves, and journaling tag: Graphic 45/Botanical Tea Collection.
Leaves Die cut: Memory Box/Fresh Foliage.
Pink fabric flower: Little Yellow Bicycle.
Creative Cut Dies/Sentiment stamp: Mama Elephant/Everyday Greetings.
Pink clay resin rose, button: The Paper Studio.
Pink ticket tag: Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.
Yellow lotus whimsies: Webster's Pages.
Butterfly die cuts: Cosmo Cricket.
Wooden alpha letters: Pink Paislee/Expressions Wood Shop.
Pink alpha letters: Webster's Pages.
White cardstock: DCWV.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.
Fine tip pen for journaling.

3 comments:

lenny said...

wowzers!!! Love, love, love this layout!! Looove all the PINK!! Beautiful papers, colors, design, photos ... yep ... I LOVE everything about this layout!!
You rocked it, Tiffany!! :) :)

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful Tiffany.

Dotty Jo x said...

A lovely layout Tiff... of lovely you! Jo x