Sunday, April 13, 2014

my kind of guy....

Today, I decided to play with Geometrics.  Normally, I like my LO's to have a softer look to them, but I wanted this layout to be more edgy and playful, oh, so boyish - encompassing a lot of circle gears, zigzags, straight edges, and triangular shapes:

my kind of guy

My main go-to colors are oranges and blues. I did create both a top and bottom scalloped edge and aligned that so they would match.  Layered all of the fun sticker shapes from Echo Park/Lori Whitlock's "All About a Boy" Collection.  I very, subtlety 'hid' his age behind some of the stickers, can you see it?

All in all, a very fun piece to work with today. Hope you all have a beautiful week ahead!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Papers: Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny, and SEI.
Gear stickers, Orange arrow sticker, Sentiment stickers, Zigzag border (blue), Bubble sticker, Orange corner rounders: Echo Park/All About a Boy/Lori Whitlock.
'Oh my love' embellished button: Recollections.
Puffy Alpha letters: Pebbles.
Scalloped edge punch: EK Success.
Small white doily: Martha Stewart Crafts/EK Success.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

What a great LO Tiffany. Chris is such a happy looking young man. He really is growing up so quickly. This is a great boy LO

lenny said...

Awesome layout!! Love the colorcombo ... and all those fun stickers and scalloped borders!!
And ... that smile ...wowzers! The highlight of this page!! :)