Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mother....you're the most beautiful

Can you believe we are in April, and that Mother's Day is just around the corner? How do you celebrate your mom? I know everyone has such unique and special traditions...each tradition being enriching and dynamic for all of our families.  I always struggle to make the most perfect Mother's Day card for my mom each year.  But I still have a little time....in the meanwhile, I did make a layout of my adorable mom:

Mother...you're the most beautiful flower in the garden of life

Hmmm, wondering where I get my love for flowers? ;) My mom is a classy lady, she is old fashioned in some ways, but is exquisitely modern in her thinking, wisdom, and expression of humor.  She has guided me through some of my worst moments in life, and she has also rejoiced with me during my best moments.  I could go on forever about her....but truly...what an amazing woman.....

For the layout, I meshed together papers and embellishments from Simple Stories, Chickaniddy Crafts, and Bo Bunny.

I used almost an entire set of sentiment stamps from a Mama Elephant set to create my own little journaling bit at the top.  The leaf stems are from a die that I just love!

Supplies:
Patterned Papers: Simple Stories, Chickaniddy Crafts, Bo Bunny.
Stickers, Tabs, Floral stickers, Sentiment Stickers: Chickaniddy Crafts/Twirly Girly.
Green Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Sentiment Stamps: Mama Elephant.
Leaf Die: PoppyStamps, Inc.
Die-cutting tool: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug.
Corner Rounder: EK Success.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
White flower: Recollections.
Pearls: Martha Stewart Crafts.
Floral Washi Tape.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

5 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

a beautiful tribute to your Mum Tiffany. Such a lovely LO

joy said...

What a gorgeous layout, Tiffany! And your mom is a real beauty, too! I love the papers and dies and sentiments you have used here.

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Such a gorgeous layout and what a great tribute to your Mom!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Tiffany, what a gorgeous layout and a beautiful tribute to your mom! Love it!

Michelle Philippi said...

Precious
xoxo