Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hello....Springtime

This card is somewhat similar to yesterday's card, except I think it varies with color intensity.  I really packed it with more color!  I just adore this time of the year and all the vibrant hues popping up everywhere:

Hello

I rarely, if ever, flip my cards horizontally.  I normally like the vertical stand... left, or top fold.  I'm still playing with a lot of Dear Lizzy embellishments and die cuts. Some older products but still so much fun to use up on some 'any' occasion cards.

I added some faux stitching up top near the sentiment and a vintage charm kind of completes the look I was going for. Have a happy day, everyone!

Supplies:
Yellow journaling tag, yellow floral die cut, large floral cluster die cut: Dear Lizzy/American Crafts.
Yellow clay resin rose, Oval charm: The Paper Studio.
Sentiment: Mama Elephant/Water Blooms.
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations/Loolah.
Green Ink: Memento/Tsukineko.
Cardbase: Neenah Solar White.
Lined tag: Dear Lizzy.
Stapler.
Faux Stitching: Fine tip black marker.
Ribbon: Hobby Lobby.
Paper flowers (yellow and blue): Recollections.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Pearls: Martha Stewart Crafts.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

very pretty Tiffany.

lenny said...

Terrific card!! Love all the flowers!!Such an elegant card ... as always!!