Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello Friend

Happy Thursday! Hope you are all enjoying your week thus far.....I was really in the mood for a bit of Blues and Chocolates today....something vintage....and....nature inspired.....yum....and I added in some yellow and pink for good measure....

Hello Friend

I used this fun die from MFT/Die-namics called Chicken Wire.  I'm still way in love with the new Graphic45 paper pack called Botanical Tea Collection, so I used it in abundance on this card.  No stamping whatsoever, I kept it easy.....finished this card within 20 minutes.  

Hope you have a wonderful, crafty day! Take care! xo

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Die: MFT/Die-namics - Chicken Wire.
Patterned Papers: Graphic45/Botanical Tea Collection.
Sprinkles: Doodlebug Designs.
Round corner punch and circle punch: EK Success.
Blue paper flower: Recollections.
Yellow twine: Recollections.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Love it, Tif, the papers and colors are right up my alley!

lenny said...

Very pretty!! Love this color combo!! And that chicken wire die ... wow... so awesome!!
Love the vintage feeling of this card...
This style is very difficult for me...but you rocked it!! (You always rock) --> #youROCK :) :) :) :)

Dawn Turley said...

Very pretty Tiffany. Love the vintage look