Friday, April 25, 2014

happy spring

Happy Day! It's Friday and today, I've made a fun, shaped card using Mama Elephant's Creative Cuts Die called Landscape Trio...and I can see it being used for so many other ideas, so I've been making edges on my cards and layouts....like this one:

happy spring

I went for the 'cute' theme and since I haven't colored in a while, decided to pull out my Copic Markers and mix and matched some stamps from Taylored Expressions and Cas-ual Friday Stamps. Hope this card puts a smile on your face.....have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Bird stamps and sentiment: Taylored Expressions/Egg-stra Special.
Scalloped edge die: Mama Elephant/Landscape Trio.
Leaf and floral stamps: Cas-ual Fridays Stamps/Beanstalks.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.
Markers: Copics.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.

2 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

LOVE everything about this! The pairing of stamps and diecut is SUPERB!

lenny said...

So sweet!! Love how you used those border dies!! Perfect Spring card!! Have a great weekend, my friend! :)