Monday, March 31, 2014

Sweetheart

Well, Goodmorning! Hope everyone is doing well! I was in the mood for something a bit pink today, but to not have this card overwhelmingly pink, I balanced it out with some gentle blues and a touch of yellow:

Sweetheart

Makes me happy with all the spring time colors!! :)) This could be a Mother's Day card or just a "Hello" card for a special friend! Hope you enjoy! Have to run some errands soon! Monday's are always my busiest day of the week! Have a good week!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Papers: Simple Stories/Vintage Bliss.
Small yellow and blue flower: Recollections.
Red floral tag: Martha Stewart Crafts/EK Success.
Pearls: Martha Stewart Crafts.
Pink Frame: Recollections.
Sweetheart tag: SEI.
Trim: Re-purposed Gift from a friend.
Scalloped edge punch: EK Success.

3 comments:

Lin said...

Oh what a beauty, Tif, just what I needed to brighten my day! I love it!

Dawn Turley said...

So beautiful Tiffany. Lovely card

Virginia Lu said...

Truly sweet! You use that tulle and those yummy ribbons so beautifully! Love it!