Saturday, March 1, 2014

Just thinking about you

Hello, everyone! Happy, late Saturday evening.....I did a little bit of watercoloring/sponging today with a floral stencil. There was some slight smudging here and there, think my hands were a little shaky today (I blame it on the rain outside) ;)...... but, overall, I still like the springy colors that resulted from it so decided to post this card anyway:


I'll have to go back and change it a little later. The stencil is from this set called Stencils MPD Rose Builder from My Favorite Things. It's a mix-ables set and so versatile, can't wait to play more with it!  The sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.  And can you believe it's March already?! Have a great week ahead!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Tim Holtz.
Stencils: Mix-ables Stencils MPD Rose Builder/My Favorite Things.
Sentiment stamp: Beanstalks/Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.

4 comments:

Froggietalks said...

This is lovely Tiffany :)

scrapchick said...

Really pretty!

Lin said...

Oh how lovely, Tiffany! Must get this stencil, too - it makes a sweet card!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Yes, March came way too early! :) I LOVE that card! The effect is gorgeous!