Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello LOVE

I'm fortunate enough to have one of my nieces, Chris' older cousin, give me her permission to scrap some of her photos. I've been scrapping her photos for a long time now!  Not only is she a beauty to work with but is an extremely intelligent human being.  I'm so happy when I can sit down, envision, and create something around her happy smile:

IMG_8927

My photo is always the centerpiece and I work around those colors so that the entire layout matches colors evenly. Lots of little knick knacks here and there. I love using little pocket holders to reveal some of the journaling while keeping part of it hidden, makes it fun to pull out and read it down the road.

IMG_8937

A little bit of lace trim, doilies, flowers, and sequins finishes off the soft, feminine look I was going for.  Hope you all have a wonderful start to your week!  Can't believe it's almost April??!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Papers, sentiment papers, 'LOVE' stickers, butterfly stickers, floral green sticker: Chickaniddy Crafts/Date Night.
Flag banners: Recollections.
Pocket holder: Recollections.
White floral brad: Chickaniddy Crafts/Twirly Girly.
Large doily: Wilton.
Small doily tag: Martha Stewart Crafts.
Scalloped Journaling tag: Martha Stewart Crafts/EK Success.

5 comments:

Natalia said...

Very pretty layout ~ I love the light colored green mixed in with the darker green of her dress! You definitely have the 'beauty' gene in your family.

Leslie Germain said...

Beautiful layout and beautiful niece!!

lenny said...

Gorgeous layout!! (as always)
Love the big photo and all your embellies!!

Marilyn said...

Lovely layout, Tiffany! Showcases your beautiful niece perfecfly! :)

Virginia Lu said...

Gorgeous photo and layout! I love how you keep the page so very pretty and fairly flat (for the album)!