Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Mothers love for her child....

....is the deepest LOVE that will ever exist....wouldn't you say that this quote is true?  I've been working on this page this weekend and finally finished up late tonight:

A Mothers Love....

This layout is a re-vamp, more modern version of an older one I made with the same photo. A lot of little embellishments and layering, and a little water splash at the top, right there.  I must say I'm loving 8" x 11" more and more each day and I may never go back to the 12" x 12". :) A simpler format makes it easier and I find that when I purposely choose very short and precise journaling that captures the photo, this size works really well for me.

Have a great night everyone, hope you all are enjoying the Oscars!

Supplies:
White cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Blue Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Background patterned papers: Echo Park, Teresa Collins, Elle's Studio, and DCWV.
Vintage Buttons: DCWV.
Textured star, large metal brads, star brads, butterfly diecuts, vintage die cut bits: SEI.
Triangular button: DCWV.
'love' wording: Elle's Studio.
Hearts strip: Elle's Studio.
Letter alpha stickers: Basic Grey.
Scallop border punch: EK Success.
Twine: Craft store.
Handwriting.

9 comments:

joy said...

Adorable child, Tiffany! And, the quote is SO true. Love the smaller format and your pretty layout.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

What a gorgeous page and face!

Natalia said...

Wow - Tif - Chris has the most striking features! That little, charming smirk on his smile definitely comes from YOU! :)

lenny said...

Love the layout but this gorgeous photo is the eyecatcher here! wow!!
C has beautiful eyes ... gorgeous shot!!!
Love your embellies!!
Love seeing more layouts on your blog...keep them coming :) :)

scrapchick said...

Love this! Love the color combo! Handsome little guy!

Leni said...

Wonderful!

Leslie Germain said...

WOW, Tiff!!! This is the first layout I have ever seen by you!!! Gorgeous!!! Great picture - his eyes really stand out!!!

Karina T. said...

Tif - unbelievably gorgeous photo of Christopher. And your journaling. It's short but really has an impact, wow!! Everything you do, you really do with passion - I can tell how much you love designing. I'm so glad to know you.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is gorgeous, Tiffany! I love that you are scrapping and that is a beautiful photo of Christopher!