Monday, February 3, 2014

With Love Peace & Comfort

I have a soft, sympathy card to show you today, I used a sentiment from a Cas-ual Fridays Stamps set called Beanstalks. Played with the leaves stencil that is in the same set as the Night Flower from Hero Arts:

With Love Peace & Comfort

I used Tim Holtz's Mustard Seed and Scattered Straw distress inks for the leaves.  The flower is from a Mama Elephant set called Lovely Mums.  It's been a while since I've used my circle and scalloped dies from Spellbinders! Wow......I need to use all of my Spellbinders dies again!

To match the colors of my flower and leaves, the pp from My Mind's Eye's In Bloom set was just the perfect coordinating colors.

Hope your Monday was lovely!

Supplies:
Sentiment: Cas-ual Fridays Stamps/Beanstalks.
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye/In Bloom.
Leaves Stencil: Hero Arts/Night Flower.
Pink flower: Mama Elephant/Lovely Mums.
Inks: Tim Holtz, Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Tuxedo Black.
Scalloped and circular die: Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Die Cutting Tool: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug.
Ribbon: Michael's.
Small yellow flower: Michael's.
Corner Rounder: EK Success.
Pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Glossy Accents.
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Markers: Copic Markers.

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Just gorgeous Tiffany. Love the round circle focal point on the card

lenny said...

Gorgeous card!! Gorgeous background and the flower, bow and pearls are the perfect details!!

Tracy N. said...

Wow, Tiffany, this is so soft and sweet, very delicate just like you are. I admire your work so much!! Hugs!