Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teacher Valentine Cards

Hello there......how is everyone coming along on their Valentine's Day projects?  I finished up all of Chris' Valentine's for his classmates.  I've also been working on some vintage style cards all day and have some cards for C's Teacher and all of her aids, and also one for a very special lady that is helping C in one of his classes:

Teacher and Aids Valentines Cards

I used an assortment of techniques to include stamping, heat embossing, watercoloring, use of patterned papers, and die cutting.  I then took each card and wrapped in a little glassine bag and enclosed a surprise gift with the card for each person. Shhhh, I can't tell you what the the gift is. ;))  Oh, how I love surprising people, don't you?:

Teacher and Aids Valentines Gift wrap

That sweet little enclosure tag with the rose above, was sent to me by my dear friend Michelle.  :))  Check out her blog......she is an awesome, fellow crafter, and is super sweet to me!!

See you!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Patterned Papers: Melissa Frances, My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins.
Acetate Overlay hearts: DCWV.
Vintage Collector Buttons: DCWV.
Twine.
Pearls: K & Company, Martha Stewart.
Heart Die: Memory Box.
Paper Flowers: Recollections/Michael's.
Floral stamp: Hero Arts.
Embossing powder: Stampendous.
Distress inks: Tim Holtz.
Black ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Small doily: Martha Stewart.
Corner Rounder: EK Success.
'a love story' tag: Elle's Studio.
Sentiments: Avery Elle.
Scalloped edge punch: EK Success.
Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart.
Large Doily: Wilton.

7 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Gorgeous cards and project, Tiffany! I so admire your work! It's always a pleasure to come along and take a look at what beauties you have to share :)
Thanks for the inspiration!
Sylvia xx

Dawn Turley said...

such a pretty card and gift Tiffany. The teacher is going to really love these.

Leni said...

Beautiful cards! Love the vintage look. So good how you make the combinations of embellishments! Wish you could learn me!

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous. The front one is my fave!!

lenny said...

Gorgeous!!
So delicate, romantic, wow! Beautiful Valentine's Day cards! Love the glassine bag and tag too!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Wow, those teachers are truly lucky to receive such beauties!!! As well as other lucky people that receive surprises from YOU! :)

Natalia said...

Tiffany - Can I be Chris' teacher? :) I figure anyone who comes into your life is pretty darn lucky because they will be showered with love by you. Wonderful cards.