Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sweet Friend

Hi!  A little card for my day, well actually....I made this several days ago, just haven't posted yet.  Used up a lot of my scraps from Valentine projects and turned this card into a Valentine/Friendship theme, and if I've ever gotten my moneys worth for using old products, it's definitely here....can anyone remember what collection this patterned paper is from?

Sweet Friend

Even the little stick pins are older, but I love using up existing supplies! :) Don't forget to dig deep in your supplies, you may find things you still love!  This card reminds me that Spring is almost here, and that makes me even happier!!

Enjoy your day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Acetate layered Hearts: DCWV.
Sentiment Stamp: Cas-ual Fridays Stamps.
Patterned Papers: Echo Park/Country Drive.
Stick Pins: My Minds Eye/Miss Caroline.
White flower: Prima.
Tag: Recollections.
White doily: Martha Stewart.
Pearls: Hero Arts.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

2 comments:

lenny said...

Gorgeous!! Love those papers and all your embellies! So festive and romantic!! FAB job, as always, my friend!! :)

Dawn Turley said...

very very pretty Tiffany. A simply gorgeous card.