Sunday, February 2, 2014

Little Birthday

Well, Hello Super Bowl Sunday!  Hope you are all well! Busy weekend here but I did manage to sneak in a "cute" themed card, a whole lot of die cutting going on, some coloring, stamping, and use of pp:

Happy Birthday1

The fox, tree, leaves, and heart are all from Lawn Fawn's Into the Woods set. I stamped the heart, the tree, the fox, and used its coordinating die set to cut out the fox.  The grass die is from Die-namics.

I wanted to make the scenery into a tag - but I didn't have a hole punch for the tag, then I remembered I had a Mama Elephant set that had a tiny circle die which was perfect for my 'hole' punch.

On the inside of the card, I stamped some sentiments that I put together from 5 different stamps from Paper Smooches - my first ever PS set, can you believe that, where have I been? I normally do not ever put a sentiment on the inside of a card, but decided to do so with this one:

Happy Birthday2

Enjoy your day and have a fab week ahead!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Grass die: Die-namics/MFT.
Fox stamp, tree trunk, leaves stamp, heart: Lawn Fawn/Into the Woods.
Fox die cut: Lawn Fawn/Coordinating die set.
Ribbon: PTI.
Circle punch: Mama Elephant/Embellished Tag - Creative Cuts.
Twine.
Green solid cardstock: Bazzill Smooth.
Green ink: Memento/Bamboo Leaves.
Black Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Versafine Onyx Black.
Brown Ink: SEI/Cocoa.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Doily: Wilton.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Happy Birthday sentiment: Paper Smooches/Digits.
Green Polka dot and Chocolate hearts PP: Unknown.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug/Provo Craft.

3 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

awww... this is sooooo cute and super adorable, Tiffany!!! LOVE it!!!
Sylvia xx

Dawn Turley said...

so sweet Tiffany.

lenny said...

Totally cute!!
Loooove this!! Good choice, that "into the woods" stampset!!
Awesome and fun card! Love the dark background!!