Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Girlie Girl

Now if I had a girl....oh my.....I think I would do some major damage to my checkbook....all the sweet little clothes for her, maybe a cute hairstyle....and all the little scrap pages that I would dream up for her....sigh.... but since I don't have a girl, I am fortunate that I have nieces and friends with girls.  I made this layout for a very dear friend of mine....this is HER niece, isn't she absolutely A-dorable??

Girlie Girl

I, once, again, dove right into the Chickaniddy collection and used mostly the Twirly Girly set.

I tried keeping this one very simple.....but then again, I wanted to really embrace the embellishments and make it very feminine. I had a hard time with it in the beginning as far as how I wanted to capture her face and her sweetness...... but in the end, I think I like the result.  Hope you enjoy!  Have a fabulous rest of your week!

Supplies:
Chickaniddy Crafts (Twirly Girly):
Patterned Papers.
Assorted brads.
Sentiment Stickers.
Title letter stickers.
Floral Sticker.
Green heart sticker and green leaf (Date Night).

Other:
Acetate layered hearts: DCWV.
Neenah Solar White.
Heart punches, circle punches: EK Success.
Butterfly punches: Martha Stewart.
Pearls: Martha Stewart.

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally adorable! Love the embellishments in the heart border too!

Leni said...

Super sweet! Gorgeous layout!

Elainea G. said...

Hello tiffany,
This is really pretty! Thank you for replying to my email so very fast. I didn't think you would answer but you did and are so kind. Me being a new crafter I appreciate your advice. Look forward to see more of your work. It is amazing!

Elainea from Kansas.

ivy said...

squeal!! I love this!