Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Congratulations!

Now that the major holidays have passed us by, there is more fun to be had with birthdays, Spring time (awwww......one of my favorite seasons), where everyone seems much happier, smiles are more abundant, the sun shines brightly everywhere you turn, and the birds chirp outside your window in the morning when you wake up! ;) Oh, yes, Spring is definitely one of the happiest seasons that I cherish.  And let's not forget the frills of romantic weddings and beautiful brides.....in which case, I have a little wedding card for you today. ;)

Congratulations

There's nothing really special on here, no fancy dies or stamping or distressing technique...in fact, I just simply fell in love with a paper stack from DCWV, and knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I free hand trimmed most of the papers and kind of meshed it all in together to create this simple piece.

The wooden butterfly chips I picked up at M's. Super cute and fun to play with.  That's it for my day....hope it brings you dreams of something spring and warmth!  Have a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Papers: DCWV/White Fern Stack.  Martha Stewart/EK Success - Tag Pad.
Edge Punch: Martha Stewart.
Wooden Butterfly Chips: Recollections.
Yellow Flower: Craft supply.
Pearls: Martha Stewart.
Circle Punch: EK Success.
Sentiment: Mama Elephant.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Doily: Wilton.

4 comments:

lenny said...

Stunning!! Perfect for a wedding!! wow!!!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty. Hope all is well!!

Lea Lawson said...

This is very pretty! I love the doily!!

Simone said...

This is absolutely stunning Tiff! Love that doily! :)