Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Thanks ever so much

How about a one layer card today? So hard to resist putting lots of dimension on my cards, but sometimes, I absolutely love one layer and collaging:

Thanks ever so much

I used mostly Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the leaf stencil and Distress stains to dabble on the two flowers.  Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Stain Inks were used for the flowers and I wasn't concerned about staying within the lines, I just simply used the daubers and pounced it on to the flowers and the white cs.  That's what is nice about collage looks, it's ok to look abstract.

The bird stamp was inked directly in black.  The leaf stencil colors are Spun sugar and Worn Lipstick.  I used a sentiment from Mama Elephant to finish off the look.

Have a wonderful day!

Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Distress Inks: Spun Sugar and Worn Liptstick/Tim Holtz.
Distress Stains: Vintage Photo and Antique Linen/Tim Holtz.
Bird collage stamp: Hero Arts/K5503.
Sentiment: Mama Elephant/Water Blooms.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Leaves Stencil: Simon Says Stamps.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

7 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love the colors and the one later collage look. Gorgeous my friend!

Virginia L. said...

I can't say enough how much I adore this one layer card!!! It's what I love about your creativity and sense of style! You rock, Tiff!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, what a stunning one-layer card! Just gorgeous combinations of colors and images!

Sylvia Blum said...

This is absolutely STUNNING, Tiffany!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your one layer card! Fantastic!!!
Sylvia xx

patscrap91 said...

Gorgeous ! Love the colors ! This is a very elegant card !

Miriam Prantner said...

Fantastic one layer card, there are so many layers of stamping and color it really doesn't seem like a one layer card!

lenny said...

Woooow! Stunning one layer card!! Love the vibrant colors!