Saturday, January 25, 2014

Ooh La La

Hello friends! I was in the mood for coloring today with my copics....and if you know me, I couldn't be more smitten with these macaron stamps as much as I LOVE food. ;)) They are from an Avery Elle set called Bonjour.


Super cute images and simple card, and, it makes me happy! Nothing beats simplicity and sitting down with no-fuss coloring. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! Oh, by the way, a BIG thank you for all of your comments on the Hero Hostess Hop Blog post....wow! I am in awe of your kindness.....I will choose a winner for the blog candy on Tuesday. Until then, happy stamping!

Supplies:
Sentiment and macaron stamps: Avery Elle.
Solid textured cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Neenah Solar White.
Ribbon: PTI.
Markers: Copic Markers.
Scalloped edge punch: EK Success.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.

5 comments:

Nancy Carroll said...

Love the card, the chocolate brown and hot pink borders really are fabulous, they frame highlight the center images so well. Love the colors you chose for the images. They really are eye catching!

lenny said...

Oh la la ... those macarons look delicious! Love this bright and colorful card! Beautiful ribbon too! Perfect detail!

patscrap91 said...

So cute ! I love cooking home made French Macarons !

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous Tiffany. They look good enough to eat!

Claire Boyd said...

I think this card is just delicious & so versatile. You could esily change the text & it would suit any occasion. Fabulous work