Wednesday, January 1, 2014

One word for 2014

Happy New Year, everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful start to your New Year! Each year, us crafters sit down to re-evaluate our lives and we begin to choose our ONE word for the year....that one word that will define our year - that one word that will hopefully, and ultimately improve our lifestyle.  So for my ONE word this year, it will be:


"Doing" - a very simple word, nothing fancy.  If you recall last year, my word was 'Content'.....being satisfied with what I was and what I had, and not wanting more.

This year, I want to just DO IT!  If I want to accomplish a goal....then do it! No waiting around, no thinking about it too much, no worrying endlessly, or dreaming about it.....just set forth to accomplish it.  If I want to say something, or Thank someone for what they've done for me, then I must do it! Before it's too late....

No more procrastinating.....just simply...."Doing".  Don't do it because you have to, but because you want to.........What is your ONE word for 2014?  I would love to hear!

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Good word Tiffany. Not too sure what my word will be this year... still contemplating... Best of wishes for your DOING this year.

Dotty Jo said...

Happy New Year Tiffany. Great word for 2014. I'm still thinking about my word but I feel it must be something active or proactive that means that I do and achieve, Jo x

Julie said...

Love your card designs! <3

Nancy Carroll said...

Wow,love the designs!