Monday, January 27, 2014

Non-traditional Valentine's & My Blog Hop Prize Winner!

Hello! I'm here today to share a Valentine's card that has no red, no pink, and no hearts, fun challenge....this could also be a wedding card as well....I had fun using the negative cut of a leaf die as well as the leaf die itself on the same card:

love

The small leaf die is a new one from a company I have never bought from before, it's from Poppy Stamps, Inc. and the die is a small Marianna Vine Background. The big 'love' die is from SSS. And my color scheme for this was a light yellowish/golden hue, it's really a soft yellow actually. I embossed the white cardstock with a classic polka dot Cuttlebug Embossing folder.

AND NOW, for the winner of my blog candy from the Hero Hostess Blog Hop post...goes to:

Judy1223 said...
Tiffany, what GORGEOUS floral cards! I fell in love with the poppy card...MUST get that stamp! Thanks for the chance at such a generous give-away, too -- so thoughtful!
Congratulations, Judy! I will contact you for your full mailing address! Enjoy your goodies!  Thank you again for all your comments and I hope everyone enjoyed seeing all the wonderful, new products from Hero Arts!
Supplies:
Neenah Solar White.
Big Love You Die: Simon Says Stamps.
Small Marianna Vine Background Leaf Die: Poppy Stamps, Inc.
Flowers: Craft supply.
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.
Dry embossing/polka dots folder: Cuttlebug.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye/In Bloom.
Die cutting tool: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, everything you touch is exquisite, Tif! This is a beauty, love the neutral color for valentines. I am so lucky to know you and own a card from you! And congrats to Judy for winning the prize, you are always generous and thoughtful in your own unique way..

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry, first comment from me ~~ Natalia B. ~~

Dawn Turley said...

This is just so beautiful Tiffany. Such a fabulous colour.

Anonymous said...

A really pretty card and love the way you have used the negative space and die cut on the same card.
Christina

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty...love the elegance and soft colorus. Congrats to Judy!

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Tiffany, what a pleasant surprise today! Yay! I want to thank you again for your generosity, and I also have to tell you how beautiful this non-traditional Valentine is! I love the negative die cut and the fact that you used the die on the card, too. This card could be used for any "love" occasion...anniversary, wedding, etc. Great!

Lin said...

What a beautiful card, Tiffany! Just love the negative and positive leaf images you used! Congrats to Judy - Yay!

ionabunny said...

Such a beautiful card