Thursday, January 30, 2014

Night Flower

My card today uses a stencil, some distress stains, and deep shades of blue....yum!! I can't get enough of all these stencils and blue is one of my favorite colors to work with!

Bonjour

This is a very simple design, I wanted the flower to stand out, so I left everything else surrounding it fairly subtle.  This is a huge stencil so it would fit on an entire card unless you wanted to only use a partial bit of it!

And.... for anyone celebrating the Chinese New Year tomorrow, I wish you a very Happy New Year!! May it be filled with much happiness and good health for you all!

Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Neenah Solar White.
Stencil: Hero Arts/Night Flower/SA012.
Sentiment: Avery Elle/Bonjour.
Pearls: Hero Arts and K & Company.
Scalloped edge die cut and stitched edge die cut: Mama Elephant.
Twine.
Distress stain inks: Tim Holtz.
Black Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

5 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Gorgeous! Love the color and classic design!

joy said...

Blue and white - a perfect color combo! This is one beautiful card.

Dawn Turley said...

The colours are stunning and what a great stencil. All in all a stunning card Tiffany. Happy new year to you and your family

Leni said...

Beautiful!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

I'm a bit late with commenting but your card is so beautiful! Happy New Year to you!