Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Love You

Nothing makes me happier than a bug than a 5 min. card and one that puts a smile on my face - The cloud and hearts are from this Heart Rainfall Die:


The sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Lovely Mum's set. I took the word 'more' off of the set and just stamped the "I LOVE YOU" portion.

All Patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Fresh Cut Collection.  The bicycle is a sticker element from SEI. Soooo simple, if you're looking for a very quick Valentine's or Friendship card design, this would be it! Have a good one!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Sentiment stamp: Mama Elephant.
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey.
Heart Rainfall Die: Simon Says Stamps.
Sticker/Bicycle: SEI/Vanilla Sunshine Collection.

4 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

So cute Tiffany!

Dawn Turley said...

very cute Tiffany.

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

So pretty! Love the little hearts falling from the cloud!

Jodie Bland said...

Such a cute idea with a 50's touch. I like the raised paper at the bottom and am going to use that idea today!!!