Sunday, January 26, 2014

I adore you....

Do you know of anyone whom you say this to? ;) I know of many, it's one of my favorite short phrases! This card is very busy looking.....I used a combination of different textures, patterns, stamping - and added in some soft, vintage patterned papers. I also like to stamp directly on the pp:

I adore you

I love this set from Avery Elle, it's an older one called Lots of Love but has so many different shaped stamps and fun sentiments. Lots of potential here.  I'll be back with some Valentine's cards that aren't red or pink. ;)

Have a beautiful week, everyone!

Supplies:
Sentiments, Feb 14, small hearts, and large heart stamps: Avery Elle.
Kraft tag and Kraft textured star: SEI/ Chalet Sundries.
Neenah Solar White.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink. Bubblegum.
Patterned Papers: My Mind's Eye/In Bloom.
Paper rose: Craft store.
Doily: Wilton.
Circular patterned paper: Teresa Collins.
Circle punch: EK Success.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I actually can say this to you:" I adore you and your blog/cards, Tiffany"! This card is utterly delightful. I love the layering and how you let the gorgeous elements shine!

Claire Boyd said...

The layering takes your eye into the centre of your focal area. This is lovely & has inspired me to start thinking about the design for my other half's Valentine's card.Thank you

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! This absolutely takes my breath away! Every little detail is so perfect and thought out! You really have a knack for precision! Been following you for awhile and finally decided to comment! I am amazed at everything you do for your family as well!

Silje said...

Beautiful card you created! : )
Cute details!