Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hugs

Hello....it's been a very busy day today, have been making a lot of projects, I think I've been stamping all day....completely wiped out at the moment but here is a card I'll share....very delicate, it's actually much softer in real life, but I enhanced it so you could see the details:


I played with a large letter die from SSS, I purposely left it white. I wanted that white-on-white look.  I used a super fun Hero Arts Dauber ink (pastel green) for the leaf stencil, and added additional pastel inks for the floral stamps and the butterflies.  The patterned paper is from Basic Grey.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Leaf Stencil: Simon Says Stamps.
Pastel Green Dauber: Hero Arts.
Flower and buttterfly and leaf stamps: WPlus9 Design Studio.
Additional inks: Memento Pear Tart, Yellow, Orange, and Pink.
EK Success.
Big Hugs Die: Simon Says Stamps.
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey.
Glossy Accents.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

what a beautiful card Tiffany. A very elegant card.

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Just gorgeous! Love that big sentiment!