Friday, January 10, 2014

Hello Lovely

Happy Friday, my friends! It's so nice outside and we will be having some beautiful weather in the coming days, I'm excited!  I wish it was like this every January! ;)  So here is a card I put together this morning, was in the mood for some flowers and bright colors - when do I not like flowers, right?


I'm still on a kick with the Basic Grey patterned paper collection called 'Fresh Cut'. And I played with the Simon Says Stamps Clustered Leaves Die.  The sentiment is from Mama Elephant. I have this thing for taking apart sentiments and only using the words I want. So I only used the word 'Hello' in this stamp.   I threw on some florals, a stick pin, some twine, and a chipboard sentiment and button to finish off the look.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Patterned Papers: Basic Grey, Fresh Cut.
Clustered leaves die: Simon Says Stamps.
Blue rose: Prima.
White flower: Recollections.
Twine.
'Lovely' chipboard flag: Teresa Collins.
Button: Teresa Collins.
Stick Pin: Teresa Collins.
Scalloped edge punch: EK Success.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug.

5 comments:

Froggietalks said...

Love this card Tiffany.. very spring like, and I LOVE flowers :)

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love, love, love everything about this card Tif! Beautiful!

Dawn Turley said...

this is very pretty Tiffany. I really love the patterned paper on the bottom part of the card.

Virginia L. said...

What's NOT to love!? It's so perfect!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

This card is so beautiful, I love it!