Monday, January 13, 2014

Bear Hugs

If I had an adorable little girl, I would be making so many cute little cards for her. ;) But since I don't, I do have the joy of making cards for my nieces (well, they aren't really little anymore) and for girlfriends with daughters.....this is a little card for a young girl:


My sweet, friend Lenny gave me the cute girl stamp set from My Favorite Things and the yummy patterned papers from Echo Park.  Check out her blog if you haven't yet, she has beautiful projects and is a fabulous colorer!

I also did a little bit of coloring - used some heart dies, paper flowers, made my own flag banner with a toothpick that I modified. All in all, just a very colorful card that a little lady might enjoy!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Hearts dies: Hero Arts Fancy Cuts Dies.
Girl image: Bear Hugs/My Favorite Things.
Patterned Papers: Echo Park/Sweet Day.
Scalloped frame and stitched frame die: Mama Elephant/Femme Frames/Creative Cuts.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.
Markers: Copics.
Pink Pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Pink and yellow flowers: Craft store.
Toothpick.
Double sided adhesive foam.
Die cutting tool: Cuttlebug.

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Aw... this is absolutely sweet! I just love how you make the pink POP! You have the BEST soft touches, Tiff!

Dawn Turley said...

It's just gorgeous Tiffany. Such a girly girl card.

Dotty Jo said...

Super sweet and totally girlie! Jo x

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Oh, soooo cute! Lovely!