Saturday, December 14, 2013

More Christmas cards....

.....for lack of a better title! ;) Hi everyone! How are you all doing? It's been a crazy hectic week for me...as I'm sure it is the same for you, as we all prepare to spend the holidays with our loved ones. I'm here to quickly share with you the last few sets of cards I made.  Up until now, you've seen me use this Mama Elephant set and this Hero Arts Tree silhouette many times in various designs, but today, thought I'd mix them together to create this:

in the lane2

I've always loved using a mix of reds, burnt oranges, and yellows to create a sunset background for x-mas cards.  This one above uses 4 different blended inks for the background.  After the colors were blended, I added the deer, and the birds.  And here is one in classic red and green....a color combo I don't use often for Christmas cards, I like to use blues, purples, and pinks the most!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours2

The one above also incorporates 4 shades of green from light to dark.  All in all, I think I'm done for the moment. :) Have a wonderful tomorrow!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Birds, deer stamps: Mama Elephant/Winter Wonderland.
Tree Silhouette: Hero Arts.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black.  Memento.
Solid colored paper: Doodlebug Designs.

6 comments:

Froggietalks said...

Those are lovely cards Tiffany. That deer is so cute :)

Virginia L. said...

Love your mix of stamps, and the color combo is absolutely beautiful! Perfect inking!

Nancy K said...

It's like these stamps were meant to be used together; gorgeous designs, Tiff!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Your cards are amazing! Love those shades and colors for Christmas! And Mama Elephant stamp set is so great, love them!

Leni said...

Lovely cards! Love the style of the sentiments!

Dawn Turley said...

simply gorgeous Tiffany. And thank you for the delightful card that arrived at my place last week. Much appreciated.