Saturday, December 21, 2013

Merry Christmas to everyone!

It's that time of the year, where I try to capture our family portraits and I love to see how Chris has grown up with each passing moment throughout our lives.  We took literally hundreds of photos today.  Husband helped so much with all of the photos.  I will not show them all.  There were so many.  Here are two of them I will share:


And I LOVE lots of greenery in the background!! The park is such the best place to go for beautiful surroundings:


I wish for you all a very magical Christmas holiday with your family. And may your 2014 be the happiest in memories!  I probably won't be back to regular card making until after the New Year.  Going to spend some time with my little one while he is off on holiday break.

6 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, he's getting so BIG, Tiffany! What a lovely picture of the 2 of you! Thanks so much for sharing!

Nancy said...

Merry Christmas to you, Tiffany! Thank you for sharing your sweet photos. You blink your eyes and children are all grown up.

Dawn Turley said...

Wow Tiffany. These photos area precious memory. Chris is growing up so quickly. Plus you are looking stunning. Merry Christmas my friend

lenny said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!
wow!! You two look awesome!!

Happy holidays!!
I wish you all the best for 2014!!
SEE you later!! :) :)
(exciting)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous pics! Happy Christmas to you all, Jo x

Marilyn said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Tiffany, to you, and your lovely family! Chris is so handsome and thanks for sharing this beautiful photo of the two of you! :)