Friday, December 27, 2013

Friends 4 Ever.....Me + You

So....I didn't think I'd be back so soon after Christmas, but here I am. ;))  Couldn't stay away from my crafty supplies.   Who adores Valentine's Day? Raise your hands.....I do...it's fun...and it's fun for kids....love seeing the joy on their faces when they receive Valentine's from their classmates.  Here's a card I made using the same Lawn Fawn set I used to make holiday cards:


I love that one set can be so versatile for different occasions! Can't wait to make more Valentine's cards.  Take care and have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Stamps: Woodgrain Backdrops and Winter Sparrows - Lawn Fawn.
Markers: Copics.
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Circle punch: Marvy.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Tuxedo Black. SEI Chalk Ink.

3 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

How cute!

Lin said...

I adore anything with hearts so Valentine's day is always special! LOVE this adorable card, my friend!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable, love the bright colours you've chosen, Jo x