Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Winter Wedding...

I don't know of too many couples who have a wedding in December but the thought of it is rather a neat idea! I did need a wedding card for this month, and my go-to colors for this design is ultra light and delicately simple:

Congratulations on your special day

I think my favorite part is the ribbon. It is a soft, crepe material. ;)) I still have a few more Christmas cards to make and hopefully finish up by next week. Hope you are all having a great day and are enjoying your weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Sentiment: Mama Elephant/Water Blooms.
Flowers/leaves: Recollections.
Ribbon: Craft supply.
Doily: Wilton.
Pearls: K & Company.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

I saw this on FB and was very impressed. It is very elegant.

joy said...

Gorgeous card!

Dotty Jo said...

A perfect romantic card - what a beauty! Jo x

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Wow! Too bad I'm not getting married! ;-) But hey, I'm a lucky one! I got a gorgeous card from you!!! Thank you so much!