Saturday, November 9, 2013

wishing you a bright & sparkling holiday season

Hello and happy weekend, everyone! I had a bit of time for a quick card tonight.  You can't have Christmas without some pink in it. This snowman makes me happy:

wishing you a bright & sparkling holiday season

I adore non-traditional colors like very light pink, powder blue, lavender, and chocolate for holiday cards.  Sometimes I tire of the traditional red and dark green colors but I still use them often.  What are your favorite colors of the season?

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah.
Pink Cardstock: Bazzill Smooth.
Gems: SEI.
Snowman and sentiment stamp: Hero Arts.
Embossing folder for snow: Cuttlebug/Anna Griffin.
Pink pearls: Doodlebug Designs.
Markers: Copics.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.
Scallop Frame Die and Lined frame die: Mama Elephant.
Die cutting machine: Cuttlebug.

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

I absolutely love the pink!! This is so CUTE, Tiff!