Friday, November 8, 2013

Winking Reindeer

Happy Friday! I'm digging out a classic favorite of mine - the Winking Reindeer from Hero Arts, oh, how I love this little gal, I'll call her a girl since I put a little bow around her neck:

sleigh bells ring

I also paired her with a sentiment and frame dies from Mama Elephant. And I had to add the red gem for her nose.   Simple and sweet.

Do you ever dig in your supplies for older stamps and see what you already own?! There could be some good finds! ;)
Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Red gem, Twine: SEI.
Reindeer stamp: Hero Arts.
Scallop Frame Die, Border frame Die, and sentiment: Mama Elephant.
Marker: Copics.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.
Glossy Accents.

4 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Tiffany.

joy said...

Adorable, Tiffany! Although I don't think girl deer have those huge antlers - but a little poetic license is in order for us stampers, isn't it??

Dotty Jo said...

Always loved this stamp - great to see him/her again! You are so right about checking out our older stamps and goodies, its far to easy just to buy, buy, buy! Have a wonderful weekend Tif, Jo x

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

What a lovely card! And this sentiment is just perfect! Now I have the song in my head! ;-)