Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The last one....

Hi all! I'm still working on holiday cards right now.  Don't have anything new to share at the moment but thought I'd post one of my last submitted cards that was published in the October issue of CARDS.  Here was my original card in THIS post.  And here is the photo in the magazine:

OctPub1 - miss you
(Photo credit: Northridge Publishing)

I always love the way the cards and projects are staged, so pretty. Thanks to my sweet friend, Cindy Lee, for providing the photo for me.  I'll be back with some more Christmas fun and I'm off to address more envelopes! Do you like hand addressing your envelopes? Favorite part for me......Enjoy the rest of your week!

5 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful card creation, Tiffany! Love the picture composition, too :)
I adore your ability to mix so many patterns and colors and make it look great!!!

joy said...

Beautiful, Tiffany! I can always spot your cards before I even look at the credits!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is just gorgeous. The flower is fantastic the paper choices are lovely!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Congrats! It is such a lovely card! You weighed it perfectly! And yes, I do address the envelopes by hand, love it!

Virginia L. said...

Wow!! Congrats on your pub! This is one VERY gorgeous card and photo :)