Friday, November 29, 2013

Sis....Today Is Your Day

For those of you who know me, you know I absolutely adore Vintage/Shabby Chic designs - that incorporates a little bit of a romantic look.  There is something about these type of cards that makes me happy and calm.

Sis...Today is your day

I was in the mood for yellows and whites today. And pretty much everything I have on this card I dug out of my current stash, nothing is new.  Just some simple layering of elements.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!  We put up our tree today and C's Birthday is tomorrow, so excited and so is he!! :))

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah.
Corner rounder: EK Success.
Large White flower and leaf: Martha Stewart.
Doily: Wilton.
Yellow pp: Authentique.
Pearls: Hero Arts and K & Company.
Tiny white tag: SEI.
Metal flower brad: SEI.
Pin: Maya Road.
Long, floral journaling tag: SEI.
Sentiment tag: Authentique.
'Sis' sentiment: Mama Elephant/Lovely Mums.
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.
Twine.
Circular Frame: SEI.
Scalloped edge: American Crafts envelope.
Large Pearl and silver brad: SEI.

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is so you , so gorgeous! One word--WOW! And happy early birthday to little C.!! I so wish to give him a hug (he may not like that--LOL)! Enjoy the celebration (hope you share pics!)

Dotty Jo said...

This is a little piece of poetry Tif! Jo x

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! LOVE that gorgeous flower and the pin and brad, it is all so perfect!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous Tiffany. This is a beautiful card.

Leni said...

Simple layering......nothing simple! It is talent, what I see here!