Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pink and Chocolate

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone celebrating in the states today! Hope you are enjoying time with your family and are thankful for this day.  We finished up our festivities - my boys were relaxing so I snuck away to get some crafting time in and to address a few more holiday envelopes.  This one I made with a color combo of Pink and Chocolate.

Merry Christmas to you and yours

Boy, I just can't get away from this tree silhouette.  I've used it so much this year but I love it! You know I wanted to add so much more to this design including some pearls, but I decided to keep it flat for ease of mailing.  It still turned out as softly simplistic as I had hoped for. Enjoy the remainder of your holiday!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah.
Tree stamp: Hero Arts.
Sentiment: Mama Elephant.
Brown textured cardstock: Doodlebug Designs.
Ink: SEI and Tim Holtz/Spun Sugar.

1 comment:

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous! Love this combo! That touch of chocolate brown is yummy! Wish you and family a VERY Happy thanksgiving! xoxo