Saturday, November 16, 2013

Mix and Match

Hello sweet friends! It's been a busy day but I did have some crafty time and sat down and made a stack of cards. Some, unfortunately, went into the round file, but I was glad with the ones I was able to complete.  Here are two simple cards:

IMG_6340

I used Lawn Fawn's Woodgrain Backdrops, Winter Fox, and Winter Sparrows.

I love completely white backgrounds and some fun coloring on the images! Happy! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White.
Fox stamp/sentiment, tree, birds, stem, leaves, and music note stamp: Lawn Fawn.
Femme Frames: Mama Elephant.
'Merry Christmas' Sentiment: Mama Elephant.
Inks: Versafine Onyx Black and Memento Black.
Brown ink: SEI.
Markers: Copics.
Die cutting machine: Cuttlebug.

3 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

A very sweet set Tiffany.

joy said...

Adorable cards, Tiffany.

Virginia L. said...

Utterly SWEET! Love them both!