Sunday, November 17, 2013

in the lane the snow is glistening

I used some super yummy pastel inks for these CAS cards. There's really nothing quite like simple when you are mass producing. I have made some more intricate cards that took longer, but for the most part, keeping things small and stress free for the holidays is the way to go:

in the lane the snow is glistening

For the tree stamp, I used moss green, lavender, and not shown, a Hero Arts pink shadow ink.  The silhouette cling stamp is THIS one from HA.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Neenah.
Stamp: Hero Arts.
Sentiment: Mama Elephant.
Moss green ink: SEI.
Lavender ink: Jenni Bowlin.
Black inks: Versafine Onyx Black.
Round corner punch: EK Success.

5 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Simplicity as its best! I love how yummy the inks look with this stamp! I also love those rounded the corners!

Froggietalks said...

Great cards Tiffany!

Dawn Turley said...

Fabulous Tiffany. I still remember the cards you did with this stamp a few years back. I love your updated colour versions.

lenny said...

Bright and beautiful!!
Thanks for your constant support and encouragement, Tiffany!!
You're one in a million ... (or how do you say that?)
big hug
Lenny

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

That's it, I've got the song in my head now! :) Your cards are lovely and I have a crush on those sentiments!!!