Friday, November 1, 2013

Hello....I Miss Your Face

Hello friends, and Happy Friday evening! Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Todays card features some new stamps and dies from Mama Elephant:

Hello I Miss Your Face

The scalloped frame and smaller punched line frame, mums stamps, tag die, and sentiment are all from Mama Elephant.  For the tag, I dry embossed it with my Anna Griffin die from Cricut/Cuttlebug.

I stamped the mums in a 'red grape' ink. It is such a juicy ink, gave it a real nice, deep impression. Love the font on the sentiment.  Enjoy, and can you believe it's November??

Supplies:
Stamps: Mama Elephant.
Tag die, Scalloped Frame Die, Punched line frame, sentiment: Mama Elephant.
Ink: SEI.
Cardstock: Paper Source.
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico.
Button: My Mind's Eye.
Pearl: K & Company.
Pin: Webster's Pages.
Die Cutting Machine: Cuttlebug.
Floral Embossing Die: Anna Griffin for Cricut/Cuttlebug.

2 comments:

Virginia L. said...

I so love the "raspberry red" (to me) in this!! Gorgeous!! Happy weekend, my friend!

Leslie Germain said...

Very pretty. Love the colors. Did you see my Halloween pics on the blog?