Friday, November 22, 2013

Gradient

Hello! I needed a little break from Christmas cards - so I switched to a sympathy card that I needed. I love using the gradient technique on stamps.  For this flower stamp, I used 4 different palettes of lavender to create the flow of dark to soft colors, starting at the bottom of the stems:

With Sympathy

The floral stamp is an older one from Penny Black and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. Quick, easy, delicate for a sympathy design.

Hope your weekend is wonderful!!  Stay warm wherever you are!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Doodlebug Designs textured, Neenah.
Stamp: Penny Black/4155L
Sentiment: Hero Arts/CL574
Round corner punch: EK Success.
Inks: Memento/Lulu lavender, Lilac Posies, Sweet Plum, Grape Jelly.
Sentiment Ink: Versafine Onyx Black.

2 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

so pretty Tiffany, even though it is for a sad reason.

joy said...

I love monochromatic colors for sympathy cards, Tiffany. This is very subtle, but quite lovely, too!